Monday, May 25, 2015

I admit


I admit
This is me
I'm the worst in expressing my feeling
I'm the worst when it comes to words

Maybe because of the lack of confidence
Maybe because the one that I like is too good for me
I just suppress my feeling 
deep in my heart

I admit
I am a person 
who easily fall in love with someone
I do hate myself for that
Sometimes, even pitying myself for that
Always jump into an unrequited love

I am a Muslimah for goodness sake
Islam has taught its followers to be careful on what you see
Be careful on what you think
Be careful on what you hear
Be careful on what you feel

Me as Muslimah, must follows those rules
But, I admit
It's hard
I'm not a strong person
I'm always trapped

O Allah
Help me
Make me stronger
Avoid me from this feeling
I'm weak without Your help


I do hope that my heart will be stronger and not easily fall in love with someone though
It's hurt
and I feel ashamed
Truly ashamed!!

3 comments:

  1. try avoid to develop feeling towards non-mahram, nanti Allah jealous =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku rase grammar aku salah lah "try to avoid developing hard feeling" sepatotnya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehhehhe~ Thanks Tini~~ :3 In Shaa Allah~

    ReplyDelete

Kehilangan Yang Membawa Rindu Tidak Berbalas

8 Februari 2020 5.20 pagi  Suasana suram Kesedihan menyelubungi diri Kami kehilangan  Seorang insan yang amat kami sayangi Insan yang tidak ...